Hi, I'm Maggie, professional multimedia creative, former university educator, musician, and artist. I build media infrastructures around concepts and processes that influence audience behavior, communicate culture, educate, inform, instruct, train, and tell stories of all kinds. My work builds relationships with audiences and my leadership skills build long-lasting relationships with clients.
My portfolio is currently undergoing a refresh (so much new work, what to choose?!) but there's still plenty to view under the links below! You may also peruse my professional work history and my academic CV.
- MFA in Conceptual Video and Experimental Film at UW-Madison, Wisconsin
- Audio Engineering Diploma, SAE-Nashville, TN
- TESOL Certification at Trinity Oxford College, Prague, CZ
- BFA in Conceptual Art and Sound at CU-Boulder, Colorado
- 14 years of creating, directing, and producing award-winning videos and graphic design, motion graphics, sound design, and podcasts
- 8 years of experience in teaching, pedagogy, course design, and class and workshop design
- 6 years teaching video, design, and conceptual art at the university level
- 2 years experience in instructional design with LMS tools
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects
- Scriptwriting, storyboarding, project management and coordination for film
- Sound design, sound recording, sound mixing and editing, and film scoring
- Professional lighting, cameras, and lens experience with still photography and video
- Professional client communication, creative intake and development processes, organization, and time management
- Voiceover performance and directing/performance coaching with trained and non-trained performers